Monday, December 29, 2008

27 days to go

Less than a months to go. Things are falling into place. I'm starting to get excited!! i've just been so anxious and stressed, but now i see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can't believe i'm getting married!!! i'm gonna miss having my mommy available 24hrs a day, only a room away. but yet i'm sooo happy to be starting my new life with mikey and making our own little family!

Well....so this weekend is my bridal shower... I'm so excited. i handed out invites saturday at church but there was so many people missing! i dunno how i'm gonna get the invites to them. It's gonna be a british style tea party. I can't wait.

My wedding invitations should be ready this week. next week i'll finalize the menu. Sometime this week i gotta go pick out my cake.

it's so much to do!!! but so fun! i do miss my friends though :( i feel like i havent seen them or hung out with them in ages. I've been a hermite- satying home on staurday nights wroking on wedding stuff.

Here are some pics of what i've been working on and a sneak preview at the shower favors. and my invites. aren't they cute??






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...