Friday, September 5, 2008

Weekend Already?

it feels like i just came out of a weekend and its already friday!!! yay!! so my plans for this weekend consist of mostly birthday parties. two to be exact-my friend Diana's sat night and my cousin Ka on sunday. I love birthdays -can't wait!

Yesterday I almost bought the feather headband and the cute hat i posted about at my cousins, but the internet was too slow there and we had to leave. Maybe i'll buy them today. I've been really preoccupied lately with things i can't really blog about ...YET. Soon....I can't wait for that either! I hate not being able to spit out everything I know...

Anyways...lets hope our friend Ike heads in a different direction otherwise I will be EVACUATING! hehe some tropical storms would be nice though...that way we'd miss school and there would be minimal damage :D

Happy Weekend!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...