This weekend was so much fun!! Here's a pic from Diana's b-day (all my fabulous lady friends). Besides all the b-day fun, mikey finally took me to forever twenty one where I got that hat i wanted and blogged about here, and some fabulous purple feather hair accessories and great ruffly shirt. It had been so long before i bought anything!!! needless to say i am very excited about this occurrence.
On that note, this post my design mom gave a list of fashions must have for fall. I LOVED this list! (specially since it seems i was right on target with my recent purchases :D. Here is the list- directly from designmom:
1) Purple. Leaning toward berry, not toward lavender.
2) The Romantic Blouse. Something with ruffles or lace.
3) The Top Handle Bag. Bonus: it comes with a shoulder strap. Which makes things much easier for Moms-on-the-go who need two hands at all times.
4) Tailored Dresses. Put away the a-lines, and opt for something a little more refined.
5) Boots. Any style. Any height. Any heel. Any boot.
6) The Statement Necklace. Something chunky, big or bold.
And for Men. Plaid. Plaid. Plaid. Plaid ties, plaid pants, plaid shirts. (Preferably not all at once.) Add something plaid to your husband's wardrobe and you'll be good to go.