Monday, April 27, 2009

Blog, I'm sorry

wow! it's been forever! i miss writing my blog!

so i've been pretty busy, with school and internship. But i am officially done with both and have an entire WEEK! to veg out before starting my next internship!

The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter! i can't wait to be done!!

So..here's a quick update about my life... I have the best husband in the world! he takes care of me, loves, me makes me laugh, laughs at my stupid jokes, he's brilliant and kind and i am increasingly proud of being able to call him mine! MY sister's about to pop. we had a little false alarm last night where we went to the hospital because my sister wasn't sure whether or not her water had broken....and she still solid so. Oh and the baby's name is going to be Abigail (poor thing just got a name last week). SO maybe abigail will be born on my mom's b-day (the 29th) which would be SWEET!. That pretty much all the excitement in my life right now...

well, and there's my cooking... apparently i'm not half bad! I'm surprising everyone. which i'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Maybe they just had really low expectations??? anyways today's menu is:

-vegan vegetable pot pie
-roasted sweet potatoes
-brown rice

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...