Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Winter Wonderland Wedding

This was the most amazing wedding I've ever been to! It took place this past December in Fort Lauderdale. The entire decorations were done by the bride's family and my "mother in law". I'm am very lucky to be surrounded with such talent!!! They do the most amazing weddings. I will continue to post their weddings, anyone interested in hiring them for an event in the south Florida area just let me know!!


It was a magical day, at the end we all blew bubbles for an amazing effect and great pictures!

Lighting was everything here, the trees were dripping with little lights and crystals and blue lights accented the draping and the trees.


The groom actually constructed these trees out of ordered trunks and branches he picked up from the streets!!

photography by Alextrinks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...