Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blogging Through Class

hmm.... so yes I'm in the middle of a geriatrics class, but it just occurred to me that I've been blogging now for about a month and a half and I really havent said anything about who I am! So here's alittle info on myself just incase anyone's reading and curious:

My name is Rebeca (not babbi- my beautiful little nephew calls me babbi) I was born in Recife, Brazil a beautiful tropical city full of amazing beaches. We migrated to the US when I was 5 years old to Miami, and I've been here ever since. I LOVE miami!! Beautiful weather, gorgeous beaches, lots of diversity and culture! I love everything about it. I am the middle child (older sister and younger brother). I am currently 24 but my b-day is right around the corner!!! I went to winston park and Kenwood elementary, Glades Middle, Miami Killian senior high and graduated from Greater Miami Academy, I have a bachelors in health sciences and will graduate in August 2009 with a doctorate in physical therapy. I go to church every Saturday (I am a seventh day adventist) and that is a big part of my life. I have the most amazing, smart, kind, beautiful boyfriend ever- Mikey who is also brazilian and completes me in every way. And who lives too far (fort Lauderdale ~40 minutes away). I also have a beautiful nephew- Noah, who is stuck to me. Children in general congregate around me and I love them dearly. I am chronically happy, kinda childish, and love pretty things, good ideas and pretty places...

hm... I guess everything else will be revealed through my posts! thanks for reading!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...