Thursday, July 31, 2008

FinALS ugh...


So yesterday I had a fabulous date with Mikey. (will post pictures soon) Now I am studying (a rather rare occurrence). I have a final Monday and one Tuesday. Huh now that I think of it Monday's is pediatrics and Tuesday's is geriatrics-that kinda funny.

Anyways...gotta study now-the rest of my week will be pretty busy-tonight I plan on attending girls night out (while our musician boys are practicing). then Friday -study some more during the day and Saturday will be my 3rd and final b-day celebration and Sunday I'm hitting the beach (I really need it my legs look like white tapper candles).

Here's a pretty pic mikey's brother jeison took while hiking up in Wallace falls washington. He's a rocket scientist. hihi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...