Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm sick

this always happens to me at the end of a stressful semester:although this time i'm extra stressed out with my wedding duties and this cold front we got didn't help. Anyways, i had my awful test today and it was..well....AWFUL. i just hope i passed. I'v never failed a test before (in grad school). Anyways i have too many good news to keep from blogging today!

I'm going to be an aunt again!! and this time to a beautiful little girl!!! I'm so excited i can't wait!!! to dress her up and teach her things!!! so much love!! her she is looking just beautiful!! i wasn't able to be at the ultrasound (for the first time) because of the awful test but i heard she wouldn't spot moving!!! Noah will me an AMAZING big brother!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...