Friday, November 14, 2008

Weekend!!

I woke up today with some nasty allergic reaction all over my face. Good start right. (good thing the photoshoot was LAST weekend)

Well today i need to finalize everything for Fe's bridal shower. Hoping to get a little study time too... Tomorrow after church we have our pre-marital class (wonder what that'll be like) and then sunday's the shower! so- busy! busy!

PS I went to the Wedding SAlon bridal show- it was nice- i guess alot of the same vendors go to these things sooo, at least the goody bag was good. (i got shaving gel, soap, godiva chocolate, 3 bridal magazines, heel protectors for ur pumps, some shimery make-up stuff, a little box with a garder, handkerchief and ring bag....i'm telling you- best gift bag so far. I think this will be my last bridal show.

H A P P Y W E E K E N D ! ! !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...