Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks


There are so many things i'm thankful for:

-My faith-which is my hope, my strength, what pushes me to try to be a better person everyday.
-Mikey- i cannot believe I found the one I love and he picked me! he is my everything.
-My family- My anchor and the base of who I am.
-Health (after the scares this year) and that of the ones I love.
-Friends - I truly believe i have the best friends in the world.
-New baby that's coming
-The opportunity to study and become something- though it drives me crazy sometimes.
-All the blessings in my life.
-Blessings unknown.
-The difficulties in life that bring us close and shapes our character.
-The list could go on and on really....

So this year, Thanksgiving will be at my house (I've been told to make a vegan desert). Last year we had a buffet and people kinda just floated around...This year I really wanted to have everyone sit at the table. So we're putting two tables together and making it look beautiful. I can't wait.

I love the Holidays, I just thrive on this kindoff stuff. I really want it to be special. Maybe we'll go around and say what we're most thankful for and maybe read alittle something. Everyone will get dressed up and have some tofurky!! ok ok, we're having a real turkey to. I can't wait!!!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...