Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wedding Salon




I got an invitation in the mail from theknot.com to the Wedding Salon. Apparently it's a luxury bridal show. It's being held at the Biltmore Hotel which is beautiful!!! Anyways, tickets are $50!!!! but theyre giving them away free to brides (at least at theknot). So i really wanna go (it's next Monday)!!! But noone will pay 50 bones to go with me. I'm trying to get my engaged friends (which, surprisingly there are quite a few) to go.

Here's Martha Stewart at the one in NY!



Today I will have to renew my CPR certification (it expires in April while I will be mid-internship). - 3 hours in the middle of the day (boooring). Also today I will start my pre-wedding work-out regime (hopefully).


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...