Thursday, October 9, 2008

My thursday night

I just watched You Got Mail for like the millionth time!! (mikey bought me a copy) I love that movie!! I don't know why! am I alone?? serioulsy go watch this movie again, it is just lovely. Maybe it's because it's set in New York (and i love NYC), or maybe because It reminds me of how me n mikey got started (we didn't meet online but we got to know each other alot on AIM), or maybe it's just a great story-and i'm a sucker for great stories... I dunno but i've really watched it over 10x definitely. I'm kinda sick of all this political stuff and all this economy stuff that's on TV. It's disheartening.

Anyways, while I watched the movie I also gave my mom a hair cut and a dye job! haha came out pretty good! guess i'll go blow dry her hair now...i'll post a picture incase anyone's curious...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...