Thursday, October 23, 2008

Late night thoughts

I'm so glad the weekend is so close!! I miss Mikey -although he did surprise me yesterday by driving down with a movie and everything! He rented "My Sassy Girl" which i thought i didn't like in the beginning but then was bawling my eyes out in the end (I mean really bawling).

Anyways, I'll finish the experimentation part of my study tomorrow... not looking forward to writing it up- but one step closer to being done.

The wedding is pretty much on hold until we settle some things...but i have all the details right here in my head. Can't wait to share! Here's a dress that I'm absolutely in love with!!!! it's just so beautiful and feminine (it's also Carolina Herrera and $10,000) A girl can dream...




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...