Thursday, December 11, 2008

Done!

I am so happy!!!! this morning I took my last final. Yesterday I presented my doctorate research at the capstone seminar and it was a big hit! everyone loved it and I even got an award for it! it's nice to be validated. SO i can FINALLY relax and enjoy the holidays!!! well, kinda.....

I want to try to get as much done as i can for the wedding during the break. So it might be a busy one.

Only half a semester of classes left, and 2 back to back internships and i'm done!!!!! DONE! well, there's the boards... but still! i'm stoked. Tonight is fe's rehearsal and we get to see (or get an idea) of whether or not Noah will do his job well as the bible boy.... I'm excited. I'm starting to feel all christmassy....i know, i'm a fool.

This is a weird post- all over the place...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...