Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Loft

So Loft=No storage. Mikey probably thinks I'm obsessed with closets but the truth is, it is a hassle! every. day. My closet is tiny, so everyday i'm shoving everything in, pulling something out and pulling out 3 other pieces with it. Dreading laundry day cause there's not enough room for all my clothes- not that I have a lot, I don't! So I was hoping with the move I would get a little bigger closet. This loft looks so cute, despite being tiny and having NO storage! It's in a really great area. But I just don't know if that is worth the daily struggle...

Check out how cute!



The kitchen actually has a fridge AND a dishwasher??!! wow.


Is this where the bed goes??


But look how cute the street is...





1 comment:

Simply Camylla said...

This one is my favorite!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...