Thursday, July 7, 2011

Simple vegan ice cream

So last night was girls night and we attempted to make home made ice cream on my friend Delfina's brand new ice cream maker...Thaaaat didn't go so well. We only iced the bowl 3 hours instead of the recommended 16-24. Go figure?!! Anyways, I was frustrated, and still craving some ice cream today (specially since said friend posted all over facebook how she tried again today and it worked perfectly!) Anyways I did a little googling and found this amazing recipe for single ingredient icecream! made with nothing but frozen bananas!!!



SO I tried it and it works perfectly, but don't expect it to taste like anything other than bananas. Next i want to find a way of changing the flavor slightly...



Here I added some strawberries...

2 comments:

Simply Camylla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simply Camylla said...

well i love banana icecream! so i will definitely try it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...